Imagine marketing hundreds of fresh, vibrant, and delicious exotic fruits and vegetables from all over the world! Reporting to the Marketing Manager and working with our Buying and Sales teams, this full picture Marketing Coordinator role encompasses a wide range of responsibilities including developing and implementing strategic marketing campaigns, designing, strengthening brand development and awareness, maintaining marketing collateral, coordinating meetings and trade shows, maintaining databases, and preparing various reports.
- Coordinating events including meetings, speaking engagements, seminars, trade shows and exhibits.
- Developing marketing literature, ensuring valid, current, and accurate content.
- Planning, concept development, and execution of print and media campaigns.
- Monitoring corporate communications plan and strategy for uniformity in message, including templates, tag lines, and logo usage.
- Producing monthly customer-focused newsletter
- Planning and implementing marketing and public relations programs to increase customer growth and retention.
- Designing and implementing plans to market events and products.
- Working in coordination with the Buying and Sales Teams on marketing events.
- Creating sales info sheets for new products.
- Writing and distributing press releases, and producing media kits.
- Implementing customer and supplier surveys, including key internal annual surveys.
- Assisting Account Managers on sales calls with marketing/sales support.
- Reviewing company web site to ensure all content is relevant, up to date, and in alignment with the company's marketing objectives.
WHAT YOU BRING
- University or College graduate (or equivalent experience)
- Solid marketing experience, including media exposure, event management, coordination
- High initiative and self-motivated
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative design and desktop publishing experience, including Photoshop and MS Office
- Independent, meticulous with details
- Visionary that is passionate and creative, that understands the values and role of the Marketing process
- Rational and analytical