Do you have a strong marketing background with an interest in science and technology? Are you able to easily transition from working individually to working as part of a team?
Zaber Technologies is looking for someone to join our Marketing and Sales team. Our company’s focus is on designing and manufacturing the world's easiest-to-use positioning equipment and making sure that every customer who deals with us recognizes that we legitimately care about serving them. Our customers include many of the top technology companies, research labs, and universities around the world.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will have a strong design sense and always keep customer service, both internal and external, at the forefront of all your actions. You will be working on a wide range of projects, so we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and can prioritize urgent and important tasks and exercise good judgment.
You will work alongside the Marketing and Sales Team Lead and other staff. The ideal candidate will organize their work for optimal efficiency, be comfortable multi-tasking, and will learn to evaluate current and projected marketing-related needs in order to prioritize their work and self-manage.
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- Business or Communications degree with a concentration in marketing
- Graphic design experience (must have working knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop)
- Comfortable with a lot of communication within the team and inter-departmentally; giving/receiving updates and feedback consistently
- Excellent team player who will lead when required and always work in the best interests of the team, but is also comfortable working alone on projects
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Technical aptitude/training an asset
- Web marketing/SEO experience an asset
- Video creation (filming, editing, sound) an asset
- Experience with photography an asset
- Taking ownership over marketing new products when they are launched
- Assisting with trade show planning and logistics
- Generating website content (product photos, videos, textual content)
- Creating and publishing press releases and newsletters
- Designing, printing, and distributing product literature (brochures, catalogues, etc.)
- Planning, implementing, and monitoring of online media campaigns
- Acting as an occasional back-up for the Sales and Shipping Coordinator
At Zaber, we strive to create an open, friendly, and high-achieving work environment. Some aspects of Zaber that our employees especially enjoy include the people, the sense of community, flexible hours, level of employee engagement, and opportunities to learn. As we grow, we continue to foster a small company attitude by encouraging everyone to chip in where needed, cross-training across teams, and providing opportunities for growth into new roles and disciplines.
Some benefits our employees appreciate include:
- A Personal Health Spending Account covering medical, dental, and paramedical expenses with coverage beginning the day you start at Zaber
- Profit sharing: Zaber reserves a percentage of our revenue for bonuses to all employees as well as dividends for employee shareholders each year
- Paid personal time off to cover things like medical appointments or childcare, as well as paid sick days
- A flexible work schedule
- Professional development opportunities
Last, but not least, our office has several friendly dogs.
Find out directly from our employees what it's like to work at Zaber by visiting our Glassdoor profile.