Peak Investor Marketing Corp.
Full Service Marketing for Public Companies
Peak Investor Marketing Corp. provides marketing expertise to companies focused in the junior mining sector. We act as the external marketing department to a wide a range of clients, with the goal of attracting the capital and exposure required for advancement. Due to the recent growth in our client base, we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Marketing planning, strategy and budgeting
- Client communication and consulting
- Development of marketing materials including fact sheets, presentations, websites, conference booth, logos and any additional investor materials that may be required
- Retail investor messaging such as taglines, corporate highlights, etc.
- Online promotion and advertising
- Managing conferences and event schedules for each client
- Coordinating social media, often with external groups
- News release coordination
- Qualifying various advertising opportunities and providing recommendations on best options
- Developing new initiatives to generate investor interest in Peak Investor Marketing Corp.’s clients
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5 years of experience working in a professional marketing or communications environment
- Post-Secondary Degree from a recognized institution in marketing, communications or a suitable combination of education and experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Proven ability to collaborate, lead and negotiate with a wide variety of people with tact and professionalism
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional project and time management skills with the ability to deliver on-time results in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and priorities
- Proactive with taking on assignments and additional responsibilities
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Prior experience with social media, graphic design and HTML, are a plus
This is a full-time position located in our downtown Vancouver office with a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you would like to join our team, please submit your resume and cover letter.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.