Catapult is the leading provider of ERP and CRM implementation and support services for midsize businesses in Western Canada. Solutions offered include Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Cloud solutions for CRM and ERP, Acumatica, Power BI, and Azure. Our service offering extends from advisory and planning through implementation, upgrade, and customization to business process improvement, support and managed services.
Our beliefs set us apart from IT services firms. We believe midsized businesses must stay at the forefront of technology to stay competitive, and they need access to expert consultants to thrive and grow in the face of global players. We believe there is no one-size-fits-all solution – customers have unique needs and require creativity in solutioning. We believe in stepping into our customer’s complexity, forming long term partnerships that leverage our collective experience, knowledge, expertise to deliver the unprecedented results.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team in Gastown, Vancouver. In this role, you have the opportunity to work directly with the CEO to shape new service offerings and actively create and evolve the company’s core industry differentiators. Being successful in this role requires becoming truly immersed in our ecosystem and understanding the trends in enterprise technology and buyer behaviour, as well trends that impact our customers directly. If you’re organized, self-motivated, strategic, and have a passion for technology, we think you’d make a great fit!
The role of Marketing Coordinator is all-encompassing. In addition to coordinating and executing marketing initiatives and campaigns, you will be required to be a top notch analyst and strategist capable of evaluating audiences, markets and content engagement, and driving Catapult’s marketing vision forward.
- Work with the CEO to establish annual marketing objectives, set the marketing budget, and report on key performance metrics
- Manage the Catapult website including updating and editing all content from blog posts to new team members
- Coordinate with in-house subject matter experts to produce unique, valuable content for the quarterly newsletter, regular blog posts, online forum posts, and collateral (i.e whitepapers and eBooks)
- Plan and execute targeted marketing campaigns
- Build relationships with partners and key stakeholders to secure guest blogging and webinar opportunities
- Coordinate and implement marketing projects and initiatives, including:
- Customer and prospect events
- Customer testimonial videos
- Community engagement strategies
- Manage internal projects with outsourced vendors
- Help to build brand by secure speaking opportunities and awards
- Research competitors by identifying and evaluating offering characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases
- Manage the marketing collateral library and branded applications templates
- Coordinate and plan both in-person events and online events
Required Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years marketing experience, preferably in a B2B or technology environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize changing tasks and work with minimal supervision
- Positive, self-motivated and driven attitude
- Demonstrated track record and experience with content marketing, community development and marketing analytics
- Strong organization skills with the ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Passion for learning new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing
- Degree in marketing, business or organizational development a plus
- Managing websites using Wordpress
- Marketing automation software (ClickDimensions)
- CRM (Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Reporting with Google Analytics
- B2B Social Media Platforms: LinkedIn, Twitter, Vimeo