NetCents Technology is a next-generation payment processor, supporting multiple traditional currencies, cryptocurrencies, and all innovative payment methods to give users the freedom to pay, their way and to empower merchants with tools to lower their financial risk.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator to complement our current team in our Vancouver office. Qualified candidates must be detail oriented, flexible, have strong multi-tasking, organizational and problem-solving skills, work well in a team atmosphere and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
As a marketing coordinator, you will help to design, implement, and measure the effectiveness of our marketing initiatives. You’ll work with the Chief Marketing Officer and other team members across the company on the day-to-day execution of marketing strategies to improve our brand awareness and engagement.
- Website management. You’re comfortable working in Content Management Systems and collaborating with designers and developers to take the lead on the care, growth, and pruning of our website.
- Blog posts and other content marketing. You’ll write compelling, relevant content in our voice for our blog and newsletter, as well as manage our editorial calendar and internal experts to develop and contribute their own unique insights. You’ll find the stories worth telling, and craft stories worthy of our audience’s time, and manage the creation of downloadable whitepapers and tools.
- Social media management. Build our audience of engaged users and fans both offline and online, through social media and community engagement.
- Tradeshow coordination. You will research, plan, and manage our tradeshow attendance including submitting speaking proposals for the CEO.
- Campaign management. You’ll execute, manage, and report on campaigns.
- Monitor KPIs and other metrics. You’ll keep your finger on the pulse of Google Analytics, reporting on our website metrics and performance.
Experience and Qualifications
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience in an agency or in-house marketing department.
- You have a degree or a diploma in a marketing- or communications-related field.
- You’ve managed content campaigns driven both by paid and earned media.
- You’re quick at picking up new digital tools and technologies and aren’t afraid to try things out.
- You have solid writing and communication skills.
- You thrive in Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Bonus Experience and Qualifications
- You’ve planned and coordinated several tradeshows and conferences.
- You’re have experience with marketing automation and CRM applications.
- You have experience interviewing stakeholders, customers, and other market players to get actionable, qualitative data.
- You have experience working with publicly traded companies and the special requirements this entails.
Who You Are
- You’re organized and driven to get things done.
- You love collaborating with other smart people to find great solutions. Not in your job description? Who cares! You’re a team player that focuses on whatever will get the job done, and are willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in on whatever needs doing and help wherever you can add the most value.
- You’re passionate about doing great work, with an unwavering attention to detail.
- You’re upbeat and positive and able to adapt to changing conditions, all while staying kind and generous to the people around you.
- You know how to manage your work time (and the dependencies of those around you) effectively.
- You’re always learning, always growing, always keen to find and share and try the next thing in all things marketing and communications.