Mogo is bringing social responsibility, accessibility, and even a little fun to financial services. We’re a diverse team of thinkers and doers using technology and design to bring some creative destruction to a world dominated by big banks, hidden fees, and old ways of doing things. We may have just IPOed, but we’re not going to stop at just beating the banks. We want to truly transform the way that Canadians look at money and spearhead a new financially sustainable lifestyle. The vision? Financial products for everyday life that we ourselves would want to use. This is only the beginning.
Do you want to be part of an amazing, growing team? Does the thought of helping us grow our business and influencing key decisions excite you? We are a young company offering a steep learning curve and a ton of learnings and experience along the way. Mogo is seeking a highly intelligent self-starter with a positive ‘get-it-done’ attitude, just itching for a chance to show what you can do.
What you'll do:
- Work with the Marketing Director to execute on key phases of marketing campaigns and deliverables on roadmap.
- Help define, monitor, and analyze key performance metrics, clearly communicate what the numbers represent, and provide insight to drive marketing recommendations.
- Partner with the Marketing Director to use consumer feedback, site metrics, market research, and competitive analysis to create compelling cases for what we should do and why.
- Work closely with product and marketing team members to ensure that end user and corporate interests are balanced and aligned.
- Partner with technology, design and product teams to develop and execute against marketing roadmap.
- Work closely with marketing to deliver capabilities that meet customer acquisition goals.
- Maintain relationships, effectively communicate and evangelize Mogo's vision and strategy to get buy-in from all stakeholders internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related discipline.
- 1-3 years of marketing experience at a technology company.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed stretch goals.
- Deep interest in developing next-generation financial experiences.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a highly matrixed organization to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals.
- Nimbleness and comfort with ambiguity; a track record of responding quickly to rapidly evolving threats and opportunities.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.