You understand that the message and brand a company projects can make or break a business. You are an innovative, strategic thinker with excellent communication skills and a passion for all there is to see and do in relation to the marketing field. Our current CGIS employees are a specialized, hard-working group of individuals that share family values, the drive to continuously learn and possess a strong team work ethic; does this sound like you?
Reporting directly to the Chief Operations Officer, this position is responsible for the development, coordination and implementation of strategic marketing and social media initiatives, in alignment with CGIS’ business goals & objectives.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and implement annual marketing plan to target specific applications and products
- Develop and coordinate marketing campaigns to establish and/or maintain CGIS as the recognized expert of Severe Service Valves
- Create testimonial campaigns to highlight past successes in order to attract new customers and retain existing customers
- Manage all aspects of promotional give-aways for CGIS
- Create and write all advertising/marketing brochures, case studies and flyers
- Maintain and distribute employee templates ensuring accuracy across the board
- Conduct regular and on-going market research
CGIS Corporate Branding:
- Keep CGIS’ brand current through various media in a positive, creative, and forward thinking manner
- Conceptualise and create advertisements for company
- Develop promotional material and campaigns to raise the company’s profile to potential customers in North America
- Recommend trade shows and organize all aspects of company’s involvement in event, pre and post activities
- Make recommendations to CG Executive on sponsorship &/or speaking opportunities for increased awareness in market
- Works with Human Resources on the development of Employee Branding strategies
- Responsible for CGIS website on-going development, its regular updates, administration and back-end system
- Responding to enquiries received via company website
- Responsible for renewing registration for all company domain names
- Develop, implement and manage social media marketing to highlight CGIS’ strength as a valve expert and internal strength as an employer
- Develops CGIS’ Social Media Marketing Plan; manages the organizations social media presence on sites including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and similar community sites;
- Liaises with other parts of the organization to help integrate and education on social media efforts;
- Researches and presents new ideas and business cases focused on CGIS’ targets;
- Measures impact of social media programs and analyses, reviews and reports on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Qualities and Qualifications:
- Five to seven years’ experience working in a stand-alone Marketing role in a similar industry or organization;
- Diploma or degree in Marketing or equivalent experience in the field
- In-depth understanding of current and up to date marketing best practices and processes
- Very strong written/verbal communication, time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Is a dynamic presenter to internal and external audiences
- Enthusiastic personality; exhibits a positive and creative attitude
- Above average computer knowledge with experience in using Microsoft products; Word Press experience would be an asset as well as other media used for marketing
- Strong technical writing skills, with proven success in creating effective brochures and flyers
- A take-charge person who enjoys working collaboratively to achieve a goal and/or business objective
- As this is a stand-alone position, has developed and maintains an effective and contributing external mentor relationship in the field of Marketing.
CGIS is a place where you can grow your skills and your career. We proudly offer competitive salaries , company paid benefits, RSP matching program, 3 weeks’ vacation, Sunny Friday’s, Costco membership, professional development and profit sharing.