A multiple location retail business is seeking a marketing coordinator to work within one of the locations and coordinate marketing for the eStore and annual offline marketing programs. This person must have experience in marketing and ability to work with external marketing supplier and retail business teams.
- Coordinate consistent in-store retail pricing and online store pricing for all products
- Oversee all In-store marketing displays, set up and take down procedures
- Manage all e-store projects, website advertising and maintenance
- Oversee all website customer service for the store, clinics, marketing and sponsorship inquiries
- Manage all marketing supplies and inventory in each store and in storage
- Create weekly and monthly e-store product and advertising reporting
- Manage sponsorship requests with communications, marketing evaluations, implementation
- Organize & Manage Community & Retail / Commercial Events / Sponsorship
- Manage online Promotions Manager platform to increase tracking, conversion rates and promotional opportunities
- Coordinate efforts to continually improve SEO
- Manage YouTube channel to improve video references to health and wellness and click through / purchase conversion rate to e-store
- Coordinate marketing email communications with each store to ensure marketing campaigns are implemented & materials are updated frequently for consistency and relevance
- Coordinate brand and marketing material inventory management
- Write weekly blog posts on numerous fitness equipment and mind state topics
- Coordinate daily social media management of all accounts
- Coordinate the database and continue efforts to grow followers for e-blast & e-newsletter communications and events
- Coordinate all e-communications (e-newsletter, e-blasts, challenge blasts, campaign blasts)
- Coordinate internal brand consistencies (website, e-signatures, Twitter, Facebook, Blog, In-Store Signage, Website Ads)
- Improve marketing reporting online and in-store to provide better indication of marketing ROI
- Improve brand impact through online sales process
- Experienced marketing and communications skillset including a natural passion for marketing.
- Expertise in current marketing standards, channels and vehicles.
- Extensive experience with MS Excel, MS Word, MS Explorer, Search Engines, Internet Directories, MS Outlook.
- Experience with managing website content and Content Management Systems.
- Experienced and engaged in Social Media Platforms (Ning, Twitter,FB, etc.)
- Experience with Google Analytics and Reporting tools
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies relevant for marketing business today.
- 1-2 years of experience marketing for a retail or agency related business.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, processes and procedures within the marketing industry.
- Lives a fit and active lifestyle and has a passion for fitness.
- Ability to work under supervision and guidelines, as well as be proactive without supervision.
- Attention to detail is required