Start Date: immediately
Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: 100% telecommuting from anywhere in North America
Employment Type: contract
We have an exciting opportunity for a bright, eager and motivated candidate to work with our client who is ranked amongst the top 100 best companies to work for according to Fortune magazine. As a marketing coordinator, you’ll have a unique ability to work with one of the best in the business. We’re hiring for multiple positions and are looking for those who are starting off in their career to those with a maximum of five years’ experience.
If you have a passion to produce exceptional results that impress, are HIGHLY organized, an intermediate level user of Excel and, most importantly, eager to learn, we want to hear from you!
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the process of developing content, such as coordinating with writers and subject matter experts, and uploading the final product onto our client’s online content warehouse.
- Managing email campaigns and their execution, including tasks such as translations, list pulling, developing templates and managing the email campaign calendar.
- Developing templates to be used in social media.
- Acting on team requests, pulling reports and running quarterly reports.
- Organizing the team’s agenda for monthly team calls.
- Managing the process of collating digital analytics and presenting results to stakeholders.
- Operating within the SharePoint content management system.
- One to five years’ experience, preferably in marketing and or communications.
- Time management and budget management skills.
- A recognized university or college degree in marketing and communications or a similar field.
- Persistent, responsive and driven with a good eye for detail.
- Previous experience telecommuting is an asset.
- Strong administration skills.
- Excellent process management and list management skills.
- A general ‘can-do’ attitude and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment is a must.