SCENE is the entertainment loyalty program that lets its members earn free movies, music and more.
Founded by Cineplex Entertainment & Scotiabank in 2007, SCENE is free to join and allows its members to collect points when they purchase movie tickets for movies at Cineplex Entertainment theatres. Members can redeem those points for free movies, music downloads, concert tickets, contest entries and other exciting entertainment rewards and benefits. SCENE points can be earned 10X faster with a SCENE™ ScotiaCard‡ and a SCENE™ VISA* card; these products allow members to collect points on everyday purchases. More information about the SCENE program can be found online at www.scene.ca.
SCENE LP currently has an opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator, reporting to the Marketing Manager, SCENE LP.
The Coordinator will be responsible for both administrative and marketing support activities for SCENE. You will support the team in the development and execution of selected marketing programs, contests and offers as well as manage the day-to-day moderation and activities on SCENE’s Facebook Fanpage.
• Support the day-to-day execution of SCENE driven marketing initiatives and promotions to ensure that they are delivered on-time and on-budget.
• Support the execution of SCENE sponsorship and activation properties.
• Coordinate the variable messaging and content block development for various SCENE communications including emails and the welcome letter.
• Coordinate with legal on the development of contest rules and regulations and manage the prize fulfillment process for various contests and promotions.
• Coordinate estimate and invoice approval processes internally and with third party agencies.
• Actively moderate the SCENE Facebook Fanpage and Twitter feed – serving as the voice of SCENE in the Social Networking space.
o Initiate new posts, contests, ad buys and activities to help grow fans and followers of these sites and engage the current base.
o Respond to member inquiries posted to Facebook and Twitter and proactively share information with these members regarding new SCENE benefits, contest and offers.
o Keep abreast of new and emerging trends in social media and provide recommendations for/against SCENE participation as required.
o Monitor Facebook & Twitter member statistics and provide periodic updates on demographic, geographic and other member trends.
o Liaise with SCENE agencies in Quebec to lead and coordinate moderation of SCENE’s French Facebook & Twitter accounts.
- Prepare and distribute marketing reports and post campaign analysis for SCENE as required.
- Provide administrative support including meeting organization, follow-up and minute taking, expense and supply management, and presentation development.
- 1-3 years marketing experience
- Business Commerce degree
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly organized and self motivated
- Prior loyalty experience is considered an asset
- Graphic design experience is considered an asset
- Experience using Facebook and Twitter
- Strong communication skills.