At our company, we have been helping our customers and communities for over 190 years. Working with us means being part of a team of talented, passionate individuals with a shared focus on working together to deliver great customer experiences. We stand behind your success with the support you need to turn your potential into performance.
BMO Financial Group is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives.
THIS IS A 12-MONTH CONTRACT POSITION
Reporting to the Senior Marketing, Marketing Strategy & Communications, the Marketing Coordinator must be an enthusiastic person who can effectively conceptualize and communicate ideas in a multidisciplinary environment.
The Marketing Coordinator is an integral member of the Private Client Division (PCD) Marketing team and works closely with the VP & Senior Manager to provide LOB marketing support. This candidate must also have the ability to forge strong working relationships and partnerships within a fast-paced environment where initiative, flexibility, and a team attitude are critical.
- Provide support to the marketing team by assisting in the preparation of a variety of PCD communications/ initiatives.
- Develop a wide variety of communications for the LOB, including working with specific product groups, Creative Services team and Translation to complete a project.
- Organize and administer internal and external webcasts / conference calls, including email announcements.
- Administer the client statement messages and bulletin board messages.
- Provide support and administration for ongoing internal sales campaigns.
- Develop and maintain the Business Continuity Plans (BCP) for PCD marketing.
- Oversee and manage the inventory of promotional merchandise, stationary, and office supplies (including inventory management).
- Work with the Senior Manager to develop and update content for the Welcome Kit.
- Point of contact for any updates/revisions to the content on the kit. Managed the changes with Compliance and other business partners to ensure an updated kit is sent to new and existing clients.
- Resize Investment Advisor (IA) photos and signatures and provide updated excel file of IAs on a monthly basis to Broadridge.
- Provide support in the tracking and reporting of the approved budget.
- Track budget spend related to marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Handle the invoice process
- Provide regular budget reports to the Director and Senior Manager
- Provide support to the Marketing Managers, Advisor Support Team
- Work closely with Marketing Managers to support marketing efforts for the IA channel.
- Project manage IA marketing requested from start to finish if needed.
- Assist with administrational duties such as ensuring all files are completed properly and filed for auditing purposes.
- Update intranet when provided with new material for sales force.
This job is required to interact with:
- PCD/ PCG Marketing Team, including Director of Marketing
- Branch managers, Divisional Managers
- Other PCG marketing teams – Marketing Managers
- Must represent the organization with professionalism, courtesy and integrity
- Undergraduate University Degree or equivalent and post-graduate Marketing or Public Relations diploma preferred.
- 1-2 years Marketing experience, preferably in the Financial Services sector.
- Good understanding of BMO FG’s overall marketing and advertising platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects and priorities
- Well developed relationship building and relationship management skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Strong proofreader
- Strong project management skills with the ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Standard BMO FG working conditions apply; may be required to work an occasional evening or weekend.
BMO Financial Group thanks all applicants. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.