About Timbercreek Asset Management:
Timbercreek Asset Management Inc. is an alternative investment management business that employs a conservative and risk-averse approach to real estate-based investments. Founded in 1999, Timbercreek currently manages approximately $4.1 billion in assets through its various private and public funds invested in direct real estate (primarily multi-residential), mortgage debt and real estate securities. As an investment fund manager, property manager and lender, Timbercreek’s audiences include investment advisors, individual investors, institutional investors, strategic partners, commercial real estate borrowers, multi-residential tenants, and employees. In 2010, Timbercreek was ranked by PROFIT Magazine as the 10th fastest growing company in Canada.
About Timbercreek Communities:
Timbercreek Communities is the direct real estate development and management arm of Timbercreek Asset Management. We are a leading owner and property manager of multi-residential real estate across Canada. We operate in 5 provinces across a portfolio of over 200 properties and over 16,000 suites. Our people take pride in ownership and an active hands-on approach to how we manage our communities. We are committed to working together collaboratively with our team and community members to create better living experiences that our Residents are proud to call their home.
About the Position:
The Customer Experience Management team is a group of leasing, marketing and customer experience experts, who provide leadership and direction in the implementation of leasing, marketing and customer relationship management strategies and initiatives, along with providing reporting on key metrics related to leasing, Resident activity and the customer experience. The team’s objective is to build a competitive advantage for Timbercreek Communities by delivering a best in class customer experience.
The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Manager, Leasing & Marketing, within the Customer Experience Management Department. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for managing and maintaining marketing and advertising strategies for the national portfolio. They thrive in a demanding, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and possess strong analytical and communication skills.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Leasing & Marketing team and will be collaborative in sharing new ideas and best practices in order to drive results and foster an environment of continuous improvement. They will build and maintain close working relationships with key business partners to understand and influence business strategies, priorities and direction; ensuring business objectives can be converted into effective leasing and marketing plans. They will leverage their expertise; driving results by effectively communicating and regularly sharing information, learning’s and knowledge with internal and external business partners. As an expert, they will provide advice and guidance on leasing and marketing initiatives, as well as remain current with key business initiatives and developments within Timbercreek Communities in order to effectively plan and integrate execution activities.
- Responsible for development and execution of specific marketing projects as assigned, including those of a national, regional, or local scope
- Develop and update project schedules and briefs according to project objectives
- Review and maintain the reporting metrics that measure the effectiveness of marketing activities
- Monitor budget and execute material within the assigned budget
- Works with internal and external partners to manage the safekeeping of marketing assets including images, electronic files, inventory of print material and creative archive library
- Coordinate development, implementation and distribution of marketing materials in support of national and local initiatives, ensuring brand consistency and effectiveness
- Write and edit copy for promotional material and communication (both online and print)
- Liaise with graphic designer, copywriter and translator; proofread copy and images; coordinate final sign-off on marketing collateral
- Recommend approaches for strategic brand management and engagement initiatives
- Coordinate staging and photography of suites
- Development, execution and maintenance of digital programs to grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- PPC, SEO, web analytics and other digital marketing administration
- Develop and execute strategic content initiatives to build brand awareness and customer loyalty online and in social media
- Post, edit and maintain content on Timbercreek Living blog
- Online reputation management
Desired Skills and Experience:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications.
- Two to three years of experience in a marketing environment mandatory
- Demonstrated experience with SEO, digital and social media marketing required
- Proven experience with preparing creative briefs and creative evaluation
- Relevant social media marketing communications experience and excellent understanding of how brands utilize social media effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) required. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite would be an asset
- Exposure to leasing/marketing/sales in a multi-residential or other related industry asset class is preferable
- Self-motivated, proactive, goal and results oriented
- Extremely effective communications skills, such as writing ability and oral communication
- Proven problem solving, negotiation, decision-making and strategic thinking capabilities
- Excellent organizational skills with superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage projects through to successful completion
- Maintaining a high level of commitment to personally getting things done
- A professional demeanour coupled with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexible and adaptable to constantly changing needs within the organization
- Seeing opportunities to continuously improve current processes, systems and methods to promote reliability, quality and efficiency of output
- A commitment to “Best in Class” Customer Service
- Team player; excellent consensus building skills with high degree of motivation and desire to collaborate with others to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to accurately listen, understand and respond appropriately