CREW Marketing Partners is an award winning, full-service marketing agency with offices in Surrey, Kelowna and Oakville. We are seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator to join our Surrey CREW. We’re looking for creative and savvy marketing professionals to meet the needs of our ever-expanding portfolio of clients in the consumer goods, professional services, manufacturing, construction and real estate sectors.
If you are an up and coming marketer who has already got your feet wet in the marketing department of another company and are looking for the new and rewarding challenge of joining a fast-paced, exciting agency environment – this could be your opportunity.
As a CREW Marketing Coordinator, you’ll be reporting to your Marketing Manager, supporting them by coordinating project execution for your client portfolio by profitably delivering innovative, results-driven marketing initiatives that meet or exceed client satisfaction, profitability targets and effective resource usage. The Marketing Coordinator is the key driver of client projects that support client’s marketing objectives being met across all facets of the agency relationship and service delivery.
Key Areas of Accountability
- Builds, develops and maintains strong client relationships through exceptional project delivery
- Leads all project communication with clients and drives meeting rhythms with client roster
- Proactively updates key stakeholders with project progress and continually manages client expectations
- Successfully coordinates projects for client roster ensuring a smooth and continuous flow of work
- Coordinates delivery of high-quality, value-rich products and services for client projects
- Leverages available agency resources (internal/external) to successfully execute client plans
- Prepare Creative Briefs for manager review for all client projects
- Maintains proactive and consistent communication with internal marketing services team
- Sets clear project priorities for internal services team members
- Ensures marketing services revenue targets are actively delivered against
- Adheres to agency protocols and standards for reimbursable mark-up, client expense timing, invoicing
- Ensures preparation of billing notes for active client roster and reviews invoices for accuracy
For primary consideration, you must bring the following skills and attributes:
- 2 – 3 years of experience in a Marketing Coordinator role or equivalent entry-level marketing role
- Inspired and driven by helping organizations and others succeed
- Detailed understanding of marketing strategy and execution as well as client and project management
- Problem-solver with demonstrated critical thinking ability to creatively meet goals
- Project management prowess with demonstrated critical-path mastery and ability to “get things done”
- Ability to execute within established process and framework but able to freestyle if needed
- Bias for action and taking the initiative to meet targets
- Business degree or diploma (requirement) – preferred emphasis Marketing or Management
- Experience working in an agency, consulting or account management environment (bonus)
CREW provides a competitive salary and benefits package, in a fun and challenging work environment.