Silver Icing is Canada’s leading Social Selling Women’s Fashion Company. Our online social selling platform is revolutionizing online shopping and direct sales marketing and we are looking for a talented and energetic Marketing Coordinator who wants to become part of the team and experience the exhilaration of seeing your ideas come to life in a fast paced business environment.
Silver Icing’s Marketing Coordinator will become part of a close-knit group of hardworking people that are experiencing a rapid growth. This position is responsible for supporting stylist and customer marketing efforts in North America through digital channels. The Marketing Coordinator will create product assets for the website, manage the promotional materials needed by our growing stylist network and develop the overall brand strategy and how that translates to our customers. Working closely with management, graphic designers and the buying department, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for coordinating, planning and supporting the marketing efforts needed by the company.
The Marketing Coordinator will need to plan, coordinate and help execute marketing initiatives on a daily basis. A can-do, hands on approach is a must. A detail oriented and organized individual will excel in this fast paced environment. Constant communication with Stylists is needed therefore strong interpersonal communication skills are necessary.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns for the stylist program, website, email and Social Media, including sale and promotions
- Create product assets in the back office, schedule and launch new products daily
- Write product descriptions that are consistent with Silver Icing’s brand message
- Develop the sales strategy for each product and work with the art department on creating the visuals
- Manage the product calendar
- Plan and execute marketing efforts relating to product launches, stylist recruitment, stylist promotion and online social selling initiatives
- Implement strategies that will help support our superior online shopping experience
- Interact with and listen to marketing-related feedback from Stylists and find ways to incorporate those ideas and opinions into Silver Icing’s overall marketing strategy
- Contribute to content creation that reinforces Silver Icing’s brand message
- Develop and execute fun and exciting new ways to engage our Stylists to achieve key business objectives
- Find ways to utilize social media channels that will help expand and support our existing stylist network
- E-commerce marketing a plus
- Although not a requirement, the Marketing Coordinator would benefit from having previous experience in a direct sales company either corporately or as an independent rep/stylist.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Experience in fashion with either an online or brick and mortar retailer a plus
- Writing skills
- Computer skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, 1-2 years of experience.
- Action and results-orientated
- Love of fashion
- Team player
- Resourceful with a positive can-do attitude