Unisource Canada is Canada’s premier distributor of printing premier distributor of printing, imaging, facility supplies and packaging. With branches across Canada and part of the Unisource Worldwide family, we’ve been proudly serving our clients since 1992.
Our culture is a collaborative one – all contribute, all are valued and all are rewarded.
We are looking for:
This is your opportunity to work with a team made up of enthusiastic, passionate, and friendly people, seeking challenge, just like you!
Reporting to the Director, Marketing and Corporate Communications, and working out of our Richmond Hill offices, you will be responsible to assist in the development and execution of marketing plans and activities including;
- Coordinate marketing events; this will include everything from planning, to budgeting, supplier liaison, on-site event management and leads tracking and evaluation.
- Develop, produce, and distribute market segment-specific communications. This will include content development, as well as production coordination of everything from newsletters, advertisements, email e-blasts and website promotional content.
- Provide support to internal client groups (Sales, Marketing) by tracking monthly budgets and spending activities.
- Compare product offerings from different suppliers and provide impactful data which will be used in our analysis for vendor and product selection.
- A dynamic, action and results-oriented individual looking to be a key contributor to a proven brand.
- Highly organized with the ability to bring issues to resolution and coordinate activities across many departments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiar with social network websites.
- University or College Education with a Marketing or Business focus with 2 to3 years of marketing experience.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Word are required.
We thank you in advance for your interest, but will contact only those selected for an interview.
Work Location: National Marketing - 50 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill, Ontario
All applications will be treated confidentially. We thank you in advance for your interest in this position but will only contact those selected for an interview. Please note this position level does not qualify for reimbursement of relocation expenses incurred by the applicant if a change of place of residence is required.