Marketing Coordinator full-time
Phase Technology is a world leader in the design, manufacture, sale and service of test instruments for the global petroleum industry. Our analyzers are used in oil refineries, commercial laboratories, fuel distributors, aviation companies, and military around the world.
With a 26 year history of research and development, we hold over 30 patents for innovative techniques that measure freeze, cloud and pour point. Our concentrated focus on science, engineering and design has made Phase Technology’s test methods the most accepted worldwide standard for quality control and release of in-spec product.
We fulfill our vision by providing a corporate culture that values integrity, excellence, respect, continuous improvement and teamwork. We believe in a positive work/life balance and welcome diversity in our work place.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for delivering a wide-range of activities in support of Phase Technology’s marketing, communications and sales strategies. Duties include web site management, content development, and creation of presentations, writing, administration and project management.
- Manage and create content for website deployment.
- Create and edit existing and new product literature
- Develop training content via PowerPoint, YouTube or other media
- Assist in development and implementation of marketing campaigns, sales programs and process improvement projects.
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Word, Excel PowerPoint and FrontPage); Adobe inDesign, Photoshop Illustrator and Acrobat.
- Update and maintain customer and contact databases.
- Coordinate trade shows and training events.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration (Marketing major preferred) from college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent written communication skills required. Ability to write and edit reports, business correspondence and manuals.
- Project management skills required. Ability to organize and manage resources, solve problems and prioritize solutions to ensure that projects are completed within defined scope, quality, time and cost constraints.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from senior management and peers.
- Advanced skill using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, FrontPage). Advanced skill using Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) Experience using Microsoft Project and Visio a plus.
- Experience/interest in internet marketing desired. Knowledge of web development and content management systems a plus.
- Must be quality-driven and customer-focused.