Roland, one of the world's largest manufacturers of electronic musical instruments and video/sound peripherals, is currently seeking a dynamic and organized individual for the FULL TIME TEMPORARY (1 year maternity leave) position of MARKETING COORDINATOR at its Canadian head office in Richmond B.C.
Some areas of responsibility for this position include:
- Maintain, develop, and coordinate relationships with print services suppliers, graphic designers, translators as well as media production houses.
- Coordinate & contribute to the writing, editing, publishing and distribution of internal and outbound marketing communications and website updates.
- Write, publish and distribute press releases to the media.
- Coordinate direct marketing campaigns such as direct mail, e-communications and callouts.
- Manage marketing collateral and other marketing communications assets.
- Assist the Marketing Communications Manager with other special projects as may be required.
- Post-secondary education in marketing or 2-3 years related work experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and pleasant telephone manner
- Good organizational skills and ability to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines
- Excellent English writing and editing skills
- Good understanding of print and media production processes
- Competent with DTP applications
- Working knowledge of HTML and web publishing technologies
- Musical background preferred but not necessary.
Roland Canada is a progressive company offering competitive salary and benefit programs plus career development opportunities.