Interested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the Best Employers and Best Managed Companies in Canada? As OpenRoad continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success as OpenRoad. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
OpenRoad Auto Group is a one of the largest, and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada with 20 brands and 23 locations. We are committed to becoming Canada’s recognized automotive leader in customer service. Our continuous growth and expansion is fueled by our talented and motivated professionals that we see as our most valuable assets.
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a full time Digital Marketing Coordinator at OpenRoad Head Office - Marketing Department.
A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work together with the account manager, to create digital strategy for assigned stores, centered around SEM and other areas of Digital Marketing (Social, Video, etc.)
- Implement PPC campaigns (Search, Display, Mobile, Bumper ads) through Google AdWords
- Analyze and review campaign performance, suggesting areas of improvement and highlighting successes
- Seek out and strategically buy digital ad spaces outside of Google and DoubleClick Network (Bing Ad Network, Yahoo, WeChat, etc.)
- Set-up and run A/B tests: results analysis and recommendations
- Work with the account manager to update quarterly digital advertising strategies according to budget, and create performance estimates
- Work with Digital Marketing Supervisor and Creative team to assess and brainstorm new digital marketing opportunities
- Create and maintain tags using Google Tag Manager
- Maintain and develop PPC requests and tactical offers
- Generate monthly digital reports for dealership performance review
- Administer invoices and other digital marketing paperwork according to co-op guidelines
- Set goals, and establish and track key metrics across all digital channels
- Work collaboratively with department colleagues
- Ensure compliance of OpenRoad and manufacturers' brand standards
- Provide additional marketing services support as required for various marketing projects and other day-to-day department tasks as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Post-secondary education in Digital Marketing or related discipline
- 2+ years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Google AdWords (Search, Display, Mobile) and Google Analytics Certified
- Strong analytical and communicative skills
- Must have an active interest in the automotive industry and some of the brands OpenRoad represents
- Proven success with SEM
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (Highly Valued):
- SEO/Local SEO experience
- Ability to write and speak Mandarin, Cantonese, Punjabi, Hindi
We are an equal opprtunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! At OpenRoad, we are “Open to a better way”
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.