Digital Marketing Supervisor full-time
Interested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the Best Employers and Best Managed Companies in Canada? As OpenRoad continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success as OpenRoad. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
OpenRoad Auto Group is a one of the largest, and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada with 20 brands and 23 locations. We are committed to becoming Canada’s recognized automotive leader in customer service. Our continuous growth and expansion is fueled by our talented and motivated professionals that we see as our most valuable assets.
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a full time Digital Marketing Supervisor at OpenRoad Head Office - Marketing Department.
A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning overall digital media strategy for OpenRoad Auto Group stores.
- Strategically buy digital ad spaces, through Google Adwords Platform (all features), Bing Ads, as well as on other Digital channels (ie. WeChat).
- Supervise OpenRoad’s Digital Marketing sub team, which includes a team of Digital Marketing Coordinators.
- Actively researching new digital marketing opportunities and assessing success on a store-by-store basis.
- Working with the account coordinators for each store, updating and strategizing monthly digital advertising plans - according to budget - and creating detailed performance estimates.
- Craft social media campaigns.
- Lead website SEO initiatives.
- Work actively with web development team on new website improvements.
- Collaborate closely with Design team to work together on Digital creative direction (landing page design, banner ads, etc.)
- Generate and execute online car and dealership review campaigns.
- Uphold compliance with brand and OEM marketing guidelines.
- Support Marketing Coordinators with website content updates and digital reporting.
- Follow company safety policies and practices, and immediately, report any and all accidents to the Group Marketing Manager.
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
- OpenRoad reserves the right to modify this job description as business needs require.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Three years or more experience in a prior SEM role, or strong account portfolio and performance
- Google AdWords, Analytics, Tag Manager certified
- Proven success in SEO and SEM
- Experienced with UI/UX
- Familiarity with Wordpress, Dealersite, Drupal, and other CMSes
- Highly experienced with competitive analysis (web or business based)
- Proven experience in supervising a team is a strong asset
- Social media management/advertising with a strong list of successful campaigns
- Degree, diploma or equivalent experience in marketing, business, or communications preferred
- Excellent written communication skills and business relationship skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills – set priorities and meet deadlines
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple duties and projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with Windows and Microsoft Word, Outlook
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint (or another reporting/presentation software)
- An active interest in the automotive industry and some of the brands OpenRoad represents is a must
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (Highly Valued):
- DoubleClick Suite
- DoubleClick Certification
- Multiple language abilities, translation and business culture awareness
- Video Advertising
- Email marketing