You. You’re passionate about health & fitness. You love to learn. You are positive by nature, believe deeply in elevating those around you and love doing it. You can plan, align, and drive results. You love being active and understand how being physically active positively impacts success in all other areas of your life.
Our exceptional & super fun marketing team is growing! The Marketing Coordinator position is an amazing opportunity for a high-performing individual to join a team of people who are committed to your excellence. You will receive unparalleled exposure to new marketing initiatives, partnerships & sponsorships, field & experiential marketing, new store openings, performance & digital marketing plus growing the UFC GYM in British Columbia, and overall, enhancing the member experience.
- Leading cross-functional strategic initiatives, as described above
- Project management ensuring excellent execution
- Own relationships with marketing partners & sponsored events
- Coordinates content for various marketing initiatives
- Manages supplier relationships: promotional partners, advertisers, etc.
- Coordinate community relationships & engagement
- Support external & internal promotions & field marketing events
- Assist in budget and inventory tracking
- Proactively participate in discussions with team members about marketing best practices and identify optimal solutions
- 2+ years related experience
- Strong organization skills & accountability
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, project management tools
- Positive leadership and collaboration oriented
- Demonstrated experience in event coordination and collateral development
- Proven ability to prioritize and perform in a deadline oriented environment
- Desire to work in a team-based environment on multiple projects
- Willingness to learn
- You inspire others to be at their best
- Driven to perform, develop and grow your responsibilities
- Growing company! BC’s largest provider of fitness clubs, services and brands.
- Complimentary gym membership, weekly team workouts, access to group fitness classes and discounted personal training.
- Retail and partner discounts with New Balance, Nike and many more.
- Year-round social activities and events; active participant in charitable and community events.