Interested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the Best Employers and Best Managed Companies in Canada? As OpenRoad continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success as OpenRoad. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
OpenRoad Auto Group is a one of the largest, and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada with 18 brands and 22 locations. We are committed to becoming Canada’s recognized automotive leader in customer service. Our continuous growth and expansion is fueled by our talented and motivated professionals that we see as our most valuable assets.
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a full-time Marketing Coordinator at our Head Office in Richmond.
A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager, act as the account representative for various dealerships and work with dealership management on delivering promotions and campaigns to meet business needs
- Working with the Marketing Manager, coordinate activations for community events, including scheduling and supervision of street team staff
- Create and schedule e-mail campaigns that follow marketing best practices and ensure that content is accurate and properly optimized to support OpenRoad’s dealerships and Club OpenRoad events
- Create fresh and fun content for various mediums, such as social media, the in-house OpenRoad lifestyle publication, OpenRoad Driver, website blog, etc.
- Coordinate the distribution of OpenRoad Driver Magazine and keeping a clean and up-to-date subscription list
- Be an ambassador for loyalty and customer relationship projects across the group and actively promote and assist with execution at the stores
- Assist with writing radio scripts to support monthly automotive sales campaigns
- Working with our media buyer and creative services team, ensure that ads are properly scheduled and production deadlines are met
- Assist with executing group brand strategy projects, ensuring compliance and good understanding at the store level
- Provide additional coordination and marketing support as required
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing role or as an advertising account executive, or equivalent, in a fast-paced industry
- Degree, diploma or equivalent experience in marketing, business, or communications
- Proven success in online marketing, blogging, guerrilla marketing, event coordination, co-promotions, customer relationship, and content generation and business/sponsorship partnerships
- Willingness to work potential long hours at various times of the day for vehicle launch or driving events, events and sponsorship activations, including weeknights & weekends
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent time management skills and ability to work with pressing deadlines
- Experience in overall project management with a creative mind
- Responsible individuals with a valid BC Class 5 driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Fluency in multiple languages is a strong asset (specifically Mandarin, Hindi, Punjabi)
- Passion for cars and knowledge of automotive industry is a significant bonus