Cheviot Products is one of the premier suppliers of bathroom fixtures and faucets, including beautifully crafted cast iron claw foot tubs. We work directly with retailers to support their sales teams and are currently focused on engaging homeowners across North America to inspire and educate them on finding the right products for their next bathroom renovation project.
As our Marketing Coordinator, you will be at the center of building this community and helping us to execute our newly developed marketing strategy. Your days are busy creating content, engaging directly with customers on social media, reporting on analytics, and collaborating with our sales team and agency partners. Responsible for growing traffic and generating demand, you are set apart by your commitment to testing new ideas and validating the best approach to growth.
A natural community builder, you are great at connecting with customers, and influencers including interior designers. You recognize that marketing is about more than a one-way stream of content and pride yourself on creating engagement and conversation.
- Ensure our online presence is consistent with our brand and sets best practices for user experience and customer experience.
- Identify prospective audience segments and insights to inform positioning support a content and nurturing strategy.
- As a roll up your sleeve type of position you’ll execute the go-to-market plan ensuring creative and content is well aligned to our brand and overall strategy
- Coordinate paid social marketing campaigns, ensuring campaigns are meeting business objectives
- Write and edit copy using a keyword strategy and relevancy match for landing pages.
- Lead analytics to set goals, determine reporting criteria, and set best practices for reports that give insights to compliment channel growth plans.
- Manage and create monthly analytics reports that track key metrics and provide key insight and action items to ensure on-going improvements and give insights to customer experience
- Manage, write and execute email marketing communication including managing marketing automation campaigns.
- Manage relationships, scope of work and budgets with external agency partners and vendors leading any website optimization or updates
- Maximizing digital channel support for sales initiatives
- Minimum 3 years integrated marketing experience including hands-on digital experience
- Subject matter expert in all aspects of digital marketing including website content optimization, keyword research SEM/SEO, analytics, CRM/email, social media, content marketing, and project management.
- Google Certification in Analytics preferred
- Post- secondary diploma or degree in Marketing, Communication or related field (preferably with a digital focus)
- Innovative, self-starter, able to work with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work and problem solve independently to meet deadlines
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and flexibility to manage and prioritize a diverse workload
Key Performance Measures
- Growing online social presence, including increasing engagement
- Increasing number of email subscribers
- Improve web site traffic, particularly from SEO
- Extensive communication of project status’ and digital metrics
- Effective use of time management and project coordination