Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Supervisor, your role is a balance of copy writing and content generation in support of brand communications for key stakeholders. Creative collaboration, proofing and editing as well as liaising with multiple departments will ensure desired results are achieved.
You will support the Marketing Communications department on brand strategies in seeing that all projects for Norco Bicycles and Proprietary Brands (Norco, Axiom, Adams, Trail-A-Bike, and Bike Guard) you touch are organized, completed and executed on schedule with creative alignment with Live to Play Sports proprietary strategic goals. This is a collaborative role with the graphic and web design teams, product development and sales management. Strong organizational and workflow process while maintaining discipline and adherence to schedules is essential. The responsibilities are many, various and not limited to;
- Assist with developing and executing marketing and communication plans
- Write and/or edit all manner of content; advertising, collateral, video scripting and web
- Build on the established and distinctive voice of each of our brands
- Develop project work-back schedules
- Co-ordinate key sales and product training initiatives
Applicant Should Possess:
Along with your interests in riding or an active outdoor lifestyle, you possess diverse creative and technical skills with proficiency and keen understanding of marketing principles and brand building. You also possess a character that demonstrates a passion for ideas, collaboration, initiative, commitment, flexibility and pursuit of potent brand development.
- Completed education; Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Fluent with marketing principles
- Fluent with MS Office Suite, C-Suite or Lightroom is an asset
- Confident written and verbal marcom skills, French or German is an asset
- Compatibility; collaboration within a team environment and desire for improvement
- Comfortable with giving and receiving constructive marcom feedback