Close Date: 19 Jun 2015
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for planning and implementing marketing programs or projects which support company marketing objectives for Sales Readiness, Program Strategy, and Channel Support. Working closely with the Marketing and Sales teams, the Marketing Coordinator will efficiently plan, oversee and implement marketing communication programs/initiatives that facilitate sales and enhance the Carmanah and Go Power! brands. The successful candidate is highly organized and thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
General Description and Responsibilities
- Plan and oversee completion of approved, time sensitive marketing and communication.
- Assist with developing product marketing launch plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Work with the Marketing, Product Development and sales teams to maintain a complete sales and marketing package for specific markets including specification sheets, manuals, testimonials, project reference sheets, product suite overviews, and presentations.
- Develop and coordinate printed materials and direct marketing activities, including production of literature, and e-Marketing.
- Work with marketing group to implement loyalty and value-add programs for distributor and partner network.
- Update sales presentations and help prepare all related materials to support the speaker.
- Work with marketing and sales groups to gain an intimate understanding of the Company’s markets and associated audiences in order to better formulate our external messaging.
- Work with Tradeshow coordinator for planned shows, conference activities.
- Maintain and re-order marketing collateral for assigned verticals.
Skills and Requirements
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 3 to 5 years marketing experience (in a high tech environment would be an asset).
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator an asset).
- Good writing, editing and formatting skills.
- Strong graphic design skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple and changing business priorities, with the capacity to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft business applications.
- Experience working in with a dealer or reseller network is an asset.