- Exciting opportunity to apply your Brand Management skills in a rewarding role with Nature's Path - 2015 Financial Post's Ten Best Companies to work for in Canada!
- Be a part of a values-based organization with a mission to leave the earth better than we found it.
- Fantastic work atmosphere and supportive team members.
About Nature's Path
Nature’s Path is a sustainably-driven, deliciously-healthy organic food company that believes in "leaving the earth better than we found it". At Nature’s Path, we believe in the idea that you can come to work, and help make the world a better place in the same day. In recognition of this, Nature’s Path has received numerous awards such as the Greenest Employer award, BC’s Top Employers award, and Canada's Top Small and Medium Employers award.
As a family-run, privately-owned company with locations in Canada and the U.S., our company was founded with strong entrepreneurial spirit and mission to leave the Earth better than we found it, which has become part of everything we do. Since our establishment in 1985, we have expanded to employ a team of over 500 employees in U.S. and Canada! Our company’s innovative brands include Nature’s Path, Love Crunch, Envirokidz and Que Pasa.
Our goal is to be a trusted name for quality organic foods in every home– socially responsible, environmentally sustainable and financially viable. We believe that everyone should have access to delicious food that is both good for people and the planet. If you share our vision, please explore our opportunities and take the path to a new and exciting career!
About the Opportunity
We are currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator on a 12 month contract to join our Marketing department's Brand Management team. NOTE: We call this role our "Brand Management Intern." In this paid and full time contract position you will support the Nature’s Path brand and sub-brands in execution of the annual brand and marketing plans.
Critical outcomes for this role include:
Supporting the execution of Brand Strategy and Marketing Plans by:
- Demonstrating an ability to understand the market and the key brand challenges
- Having a clear understanding of the consumer and their needs, and generating relevant, actionable insights that contribute to category growth
Supporting the execution of new product development plans by:
- Supporting NPD projects through market research and category analysis
- Day-to-day project management with a cross functional team
- Managing timelines and resources
- Contributing to idea generation for new ideas that meet consumer needs and fit the company strategy
Using category and consumer analysis to validate ideas and present plans by:
- Preparing and manipulating large data sets
- Supporting data analysis, developing key conclusions and recommendations
- Presenting data driven recommendations
Supporting graphics development including packaging by:
- Coordinating with the internal graphics team through briefing, project management, and approvals
Are you passionate about consumer packaged goods and brand management? Don't miss this opportunity to develop your Brand Management skills and experience with our team here in Richmond.
Our ideal candidate for this opportunity must have graduated from a bachelor’s degree program specializing in brand management or marketing, and have some relevant work experience. Some relevant marketing experience is essential. Experience in a consumer packaged goods (CPG) company would be a strong asset.
We are looking for someone with strong business acumen, and a good understanding of brand management in the consumer packaged goods industry. Strong analytical and project management skills will be key, and experience using Nielsen data would be an asset.
As a foundation, the ideal candidate has a good proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), and a proven client / customer service orientation. This person is able to make strong presentations and contribute effectively in a team environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Nature’s Path Foods; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted by Nature’s Path.