We’re a small, yet highly progressive marketing firm that is growing quickly. We have a unique opportunity for a dynamic, outgoing part-time marketing coordinator (to start) who likes to have fun at work, a willingness to learn and a desire to quickly develop this starting position into a full-time, senior level role.
The qualified candidate will be involved with all aspects of internal and external marketing, online marketing, client and information management, public relations and promotional materials. You will also act as an Assistant to the Managing Director on occasion, and yes - we all take turns answering phones. It also goes without saying (but we’ll say it anyway) that you will need to be extremely organized, pro-active, friendly and supportive.
- Some training or education in online/traditional marketing. Project management/design/web development training is a bonus.
- Strong understanding of online and social media marketing, including web analytics and SEO
- Some experience and understanding of direct mail, advertising, planning, research and the creative development process
- Very organized, detail oriented with excellent project management and English communication skills
- Strong MS Office skills, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Nice to Haves:
- Understanding of the web development process and experience updating websites using CMS systems or Dreamweaver
- Experience with design programs, such as InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Specific marketing project management experience, including developing timelines and budgets, liaising with clients and keeping other resources on track