We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic publishing services team in Guelph Ontario. Supporting our not-for-profit clients, the ideal candidate is someone who excels in the areas of communication (both written and verbal), creativity, organization, and managing multiple projects at one time. This person is passionate about what they do and possess a strong ability to be adaptable, flexible, and a team player.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the key components of this position include:
- Coordinating marketing, advertising (print and digital), and promotional activities with client, outside vendors, and internal resources
- Acting as liaison as appropriate with media and marketing vendors (print and digital)
- Assisting with implementation of strategic marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
- Responsible for assisting with the development and delivery of effective internal and external communications
- Preparing project briefs, creative briefs, and critical path with sign-off for the client
- Tracking schedules and budgets for marketing projects and report status to Senior Marketing Manager
- Supporting with operational duties including purchase orders, status reports, campaign results reports, invoicing, website maintenance and archiving
- Work with internal production, design and manufacturing teams to create marketing collateral
- Travel as required
Your background will include:
- A post-secondary education in Marketing, Communication, or Public Relations.
- Minimum 1 year marketing experience.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator is an asset.
- Proven ability to manage time and multiple tasks and work both independently and as part of a team.
- Bilingualism (French) is an asset.