As a Marketing Coordinator/Graphic Designer, you bring a post-secondary degree, diploma, or equivalent combination of education and experience in marketing or communications; ideally with manufacturing-based B2B environment. You will be responsible for designing and developing web and print marketing collateral which adheres to branding guidelines as well as supporting presentation and production needs. The successful candidate should be proactive and have the ability to adapt to a multitude of different tasks.
You also bring a solid understanding of new technologies and their application to marketing principles, and of web development and SEO concepts. Always, inquisitive, you have a passion for tracking information and conducting marketing research, and you enjoy building strong relationships with fellow employees and our marketing suppliers.
Our new Marketing Coordinator will help execute marketing strategies, tactics, activities and materials that will strengthen our company’s image and reputation, and support sales objectives. Never a dull moment, this diverse position offers tremendous variety – from aiding in trade show coordination, product launch campaigns, marketing programs, maintaining our web presence and supporting social media programs.
Support - Marketing
- Manage and proactively update WordPress websites according to Primex brand standards.
- Support Primex’s Social strategy across multiple platforms through sourcing/creating imagery and blog posting.
- Work with Marketing Manager to produce support materials including data and application sheets, marketing literature, and videos.
- Aid in coordination and execution of tradeshows.
- Assist with creation and coordination of product launch campaigns.
- Develop marketing materials and tools to help the Sales team communicate our company and product value proposition.
- Contribute to Primex’s art file library, collateral material and maintain corporate Intranet.
- Work with Salesforce CRM system to add contacts and leads.
Support - Graphic Design
- Create Marketing materials from spec sheets, business cards and catalogs to application videos and presentations.
- Design and distribute e-newsletters.
- Develop and adapt marketing materials including production and printing of product collateral and tradeshow booth display.
- Create packaging artwork for new products as per branding guidelines.
- Modify and submit print advertising material and coordinate placement.
- Support the development and scripting of compelling product videos.