Catapult ERP (www.catapulterp.com), a Microsoft Certified Partner specializing in Microsoft Dynamics NAV and CRM implementation and support, is looking for a full or part-time marketing coordinator (full-time if the successful candidate brings copywriting expertise and contributes to writing and content creation).
Want to develop your career in a values-driven company that is committed to the long-term success of its people; an entrepreneurial environment where people can become better at what their already great at? Want to work in a fun and entrepreneurial environment with a passionate and driven team? Do you want great benefits and perks? Catapult is dedicated to hiring the right people for a long-term fit which means our candidates need an opportunity to ensure that we can help them achieve career goals. If you are a talented, highly-motivated, collaborative, and want to work at a company that expects you to do your best work and create results clients care about, consider a career with Catapult. We are always looking for qualified candidates.
- Lead weekly marketing activity reviews and planning sessions
- Create detailed annual marketing campaign calendar
- Manage execution of marketing campaigns, report on progress
- Participation in brand update and refresh process
- Track marketing performance metrics
- Design and implement key marketing processes (e.g., social media, testimonials, CUSAT survey, webcasting, quarterly newsletters)
- Track and report on usage of the marketing budget
- Work with executive marketing sponsor/CMO
- Coordinate content creation activities. For example, coordinate with internal SMEs, external support resources – writers, video producers, web developers, designers, photographers, etc.
- Research competitors by identifying and evaluating offering characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Research and plan for attendance at events, conferences, associations, identifies and coordinates speaking opportunities
- Coordinate with partners and co-sponsors
- Manage lists and implment nurture marketing campaigns
- Manage marketing collateral library and branded applications templates
- Contribute to content development as appropriate.
- Coordinate for in-person events, including preparation of invitations, tracking RSVPs, organizing facilities
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years marketing experience;
- Experience working in the enterprise software domain
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Confidence and good verbal communications skills;
- B.A. in marketing, business or organizational development a plus;
- Be able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent Word (creation of templates and macros), Excel, PowerPoint (customized), and email (Outlook) skills
- Good project management skills.
- Sound understanding of the principles of marketing.
- Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing (especially social media)
- Excellent copywriting skills