Marketing Coordinator & Designer full-time
Reporting to the Manager, Brand Communications, the successful candidate will be assisting in the implementation of internal and external communications initiatives, including graphic design, content development and website management. The ideal candidate will bring minimum 3 years of relevant experience. S/he will have excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Mac platform) and have experience writing B2B or B2C marketing copy. As a truly rounded graphic designer, s/he will have strong exposure to both print and web design. Education and experience in the field of graphic design is a requirement. Familiarity with the principles of direct-to-patient and direct-to-physician marketing would be a highly desirable asset. Must include a portfolio of work with application.
- Support design and implementation of marketing collateral and promotional programs for online and offline channels.
- Support design and development of corporate collateral.
- Create compelling copy and brand-appropriate content for print and online media, including brochures, ads, websites and other marketing communications collateral.
- Publish web content and support web content workflow process, including acting as point of contact for multiple organization websites.
- Provide guidance to content owners regarding web content, functionality and design; work collaboratively with Operations, Business Development and IT to identify opportunities for ongoing improvements.
- Developing/revising/maintaining corporate style guides and templates used in the creation of artwork.
- Maintaining the marketing department's fileserver hierarchy.
- Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in marketing with web/digital focus, including knowledge of Web Content Management Systems, Google Analytics, Social Media.
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Experience with both Mac and PC formats.
- 2-3 years of experience writing marketing copy; strong editing and proofreading skills with ability to change tone, style and messaging to suit audience needs.
- Ability to package dense information in a visually appealing and logical manner.
- Keen creative drive and ability to analyze and follow existing materials.
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Experience in healthcare/pharmaceutical/packaged goods environment would be considered an asset.