Marketing Coordinator – Demand Generation
Do you have a passion for technology marketing and coordinating all marketing activities for an established, growing company? Are you energized by the opportunity to influence sales? Do you love to create and manage content marketing campaigns? Are you passionate about environmental causes and sustainability of our water supply?
It’s time to talk to WaterTrax!
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating all marketing activities for the company including creating innovative, measurable online marketing campaigns, and optimizing them to generate qualified sales leads. You will also work closely in support of the sales team to promote and coordinate product webinars, trade show activities, collateral and run other advertising and promotional programs to attract qualified leads.
This position is ideal for a Marketing Coordinator looking to take on more responsibility as a Marketing Specialist and further develop their demand generation skills. We are looking for a hands-on, creative and detail-oriented individual who can take projects from concept to implementation, with the ability to manage and deliver successful online demand generation campaigns.
Ideal candidates will be highly organized, metrics-driven and have strong writing skills. A grasp of B2B online marketing tactics and marketing automation tools is essential.
- Create, produce and execute a demand generation plan to include email marketing, webinars, customer success stories, landing pages, and other content marketing programs.
- Contribute to the company's online content, including websites, collateral, on demand presentations and videos.
- Manage the company’s lead nurture campaign and develop new content for new campaigns.
- Coordinate all logistics for the company’s attendance at trade shows across North America including booth shipping and promotional materials.
- Contribute to and manage social media communications using Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Monitor and report on campaign results and general website visitor traffic, leads and conversions.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years in a B2B marketing role, preferably within the marketing technology industry with strong focus on demand generation and online marketing.
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, or related discipline.
- Experience with managing content marketing, landing pages, webinars, email marketing, online advertising and direct marketing campaigns.
- Have experience and success in demand generation, devising and executing marketing campaigns, and driving sales growth through qualified lead generation.
- Resourceful, highly organized, reliable and detail oriented with a can-do, professional attitude.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent writing skills.
- Proficient in using Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Powerpoint, Word, Excel.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation tools: CMS, email marketing, webinar software tools (GoToMeeting), CRM (Salesforce.com), Google Analytics, Twitter and LinkedIn.
WaterTrax is committed to helping municipalities, utilities and public agencies deliver safe drinking water to the public, and ensuring clean wastewater is put back into the environment.
We are a cloud-based software company that provides easy-to-use data, asset, and maintenance management products to the water and wastewater industry. Our software suite is designed to simplify and improve daily operating activities, regulatory compliance verification, and reporting. Established in 2000, WaterTrax works with a growing client list of more than 125 leading municipalities and agencies that operate or regulate over 3500 water, wastewater and environmental protection systems across North America.
WaterTrax is located in beautiful downtown Vancouver, at the corner of Bute and Pender, just steps from Coal Harbour. This position offers a competitive salary and benefits. WaterTrax is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest. All applications are treated as confidential and will remain on file for six months.