- Proposes, develops, and implements marketing plans. Responsible for servicing new business development and property marketing.
- Serves as the contact for advertising and promotion for the local Victoria office.
- Manages outward information to the media such as press releases, feature stories and by-line articles.
- Prepares presentations and proposals for new business development providing recommendations with a focus on ensuring that all materials meet established standards as to branding and messaging.
- Researches data from a variety of sources for inclusion in technical reports and presentations; performs independent research and prepares information for special projects as assigned.
- Researches pursuits for existing connections and relationships for potential sales opportunities. Drafts and creates a large variety of analyses and relevant documents, including but not limited to: market sale/lease comparable database, templates for Requests for Proposals (RFPs), proposal comparison matrices, letters of intent, etc.
- Applies CBRE templates to produce marketing materials including flyers, proposals, tour books, maps, floor plans and qualification packages while maintaining the CBRE brand.
- Ensures compliance with company standards regarding the company logo and consistency of marketing products.
- Produces quality graphic design artwork to support marketing efforts using various computer software packages for either print or internet.
- Generates brochures, floor plans, advertising, postcards, proposals, presentations and press releases within corporate templates for print or internet.
- Supports marketing and communication programs across a full mix of marketing channels providing marketing communications support for: property listings, events & conferences, internal communications, social media and email marketing where needed.
- Orders and maintains an up to date record of all sign inventory.
- Provides responses to RFP and RFI questions by working closely with subject matter experts while keeping within tight timelines. Develop understanding of company and process in order to create responses that accurately represent capabilities.
- Executes various additional special marketing projects.
- Gathers data on newly available properties, transactions, tenants, tenants in the market, and new developments to be inputted into databases as appropriate.
- Provides general administrative support to an office or group of sales professionals. Collects, compiles and analyzes moderately complex data and information. Composes straightforward written descriptions of results.
- Gathers supporting documentation to complete voucher forms and process Brokers' commission payments while abiding by company accounting policies as well as local and national laws.
- Answers, screens and directs incoming telephone calls.
- Responds to general inquiries and provides information as needed, while maintaining confidentiality of sales, marketing, client and proprietary information and data in all communications.
- Composes and prepares routine correspondence, faxes and emails for sales professionals.
- Maintains and updates relevant databases and assists with website updates.
- Organizes and maintains filing system, file correspondence and other records.
- Coordinates schedules and appointments for sales team members.
- Attends sales team meetings for the purpose of recording meeting minutes and action items.
- Provides office management services such as maintaining and replenishing inventory, monitoring the phone, internet and printer systems, and managing business, branch, and broker licensing dates.
Bachelor’s degree, Associate's degree or equivalent from university or college required.
2 years’ experience providing administrative support to multiple or team of professionals preferred.
Ability to determine and respond to conflicting priorities.
Work experience in Sales or Marketing environment preferred.
Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, coworkers and/or supervisor.
Knowledge of financial terms and principles required.
Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts and/or commissions.
Conducts basic financial analysis.
Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
Ability to solve problems in standard situations.
Basic analytical skills required.
Basic project management, editing and writing skills required.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational, time management and analytical skills.
Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite and internet research.
Web publishing skills preferred.
Ability to manipulate basic templates in Power Point and/or InDesign preferred.
Basic knowledge of marketing.
Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.