We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to assist with the truck & equipment marketing and administration functions of the General Manager of Truck Operations and the General Manager of Parker Pacific. This is a temporary contract position to cover a maternity leave and we expect it to go for a minimum of 18 months.
Coordinates co-op marketing for all equipment brands.
Coordinates set-up of displays and collateral for truck & equipment trade shows; acts as main contact for trade show producers.
Places ads in print media (magazines, editorials, flyers).
Uploads inventory photos and descriptions, stories and updates to company website.
Monitors and updates social media re: sales, service and parts.
Arranges company meetings (dealer managers, sales, service, parts).
Arranges for design, printing and distribution of sales brochures.
Tracks and graphs inventory, trends, supply level, industry demand in daily reports.
Scans efficiency reports and brings exceptions to the attention of senior management.
Sources and prepares reports for senior management branch reviews.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required;
- One year certificate or two year diploma from college or business school preferred;
- Two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of the truck and/or heavy equipment industry preferred.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to take the initiative to problem-solve when a situation warrants attention.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Basic accounting/bookkeeping knowledge or strong numeracy skills.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player, but ability to work alone with minimal supervision.
- Ability to be discreet and abide by confidentiality policies when required.
- Functions well with large volume and fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Good knowledge and display of telephone etiquette.
- Basic graphic design knowledge and proficiency with MS Publisher would be beneficial.
- Valid Driver’s Licence:
- Valid Passport
The Inland Group is an industry-leading group of heavy truck & equipment dealerships in business since 1949 with 1,200 employees and 23 locations in North America. We offer competitive wages and an attractive benefits package. Please forward a resume with cover letter and salary expectations. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.