Marketing Coordinator full-time
In addition to supporting the President and VP, Sales the successful candidate will have primary responsibility for the development and coordination of all marketing and sales support activities for the company, primarily in a B2B environment. This is a great role for an individual early in their marketing career
A leading Canadian manufacturer of specialty building products for over 50 years, selling to major home improvement and building supply centres, window and door manufacturers, roofing and glazing companies, and general contractors. We operate out of two modern manufacturing facilities in south Burnaby as well as a distribution centre in Toronto. We are the largest Canadian manufacturing company in our sector with a reputation for quality and customer support second to none.
Marketing & Creative Responsibilities:
- Responsible for sales and marketing Bilingual material design and development "in-house" and for projects which require "outsourcing"
- Monthly sales analysis, identifying distribution growth opportunities
- Support sales team with market analysis and insight for expansion within new and existing markets
- Manage our online presence internally and with our external partners
- Coordinate all aspects associated with company's trade show participation
- Project Management
- Administrative assistance to President and VP of Sales
Required Skills, Qualities and Abilities:
- Strong creative aptitude
- University Degree or College Diploma with a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Computer proficiency is required -- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (In Design CS4, Illustrator, Photoshop), Microsoft Office and Web (HTML and Word Press)
- Demonstrated ability to write creative and engaging copy for marketing materials and web content
- Experience with search engine optimization and asset
- Ability to learn quickly, excellent interpersonal skills, self starter who can work independently
- Excellent written and spoken English. French an asset but not required
- Very strong typing skills
- Valid Drivers License (Drivers abstract may be required)
Columbia Manufacturing offers a competitive compensation package which includes salary, bonus, and benefits.