Job title: Marketing Coordinator
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: To be negotiated
Length of position: Full time
• Provide information to individuals and groups both on campus and off campus in a variety of educational, community and professional settings.
• Communicating effectively with groups of prospective students, counselors, teachers and agents to disburse information on the benefits
• Represent the College by conducting presentations, providing advice to prospective students with respect to academic programs, admission procedures, and registration procedures, and imparting knowledge of the resources, facilities, and opportunities available to students of College.
• Promote programs through internet, newspaper, TV, est.
• International trip required
• Completed a diploma or a Degree program and have one year of related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
• excellent interpersonal, communication (both oral and written), presentation, public speaking, and analytical reasoning skills;