STORMTECH is a Vancouver based company making a wide variety of performance apparel, bags and accessories for over forty years to companies in over 30 countries. We believe by embracing our values and meticulously designing and supplying quality outdoor apparel and accessories throughout the globe, we can have “every experience elevated by exceptional apparel”.
WHAT YOU DO
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of marketing activities that support Stormtech’s main channels of B2B (Promotional Products) and B2C (Retail) channels. In this role, communication and coordination is key. You’ll play an integral part in coordinating the execution of national and international marketing programs, campaigns and events. This includes assisting with campaign project management, tradeshow organization, proof reading, sponsorship activations, media relations, and other assigned projects.
You’ll also manage correspondence with clients and communicate with internal departments, keeping our marketing projects on track.
As the successful candidate, you’re highly organized, have strong multi-tasking and event coordination skills, thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment, and are an excellent communicator. From proactively communicating to clients and teams, to having a keen eye to detail when it comes to proof-reading and written work, you take pride in handling the details and ensuring the team is on the same page.
- Coordination of annual marketing calendar including B2B and B2C campaigns and projects
- Coordination of tradeshow and sales meeting logistics from planning to onsite execution in partnership with Sales Support Coordinator
- Developing project briefs to support project management, communication with agencies
- Develop and maintain strong copywriting skills within the company for all marketing material
- Proof reading of season workbooks, sales flyers, print material, website
- Influencer product seeding coordination
- Project lead on annual tent sale and other employee events
- Coordinate internal e-newsletter communications including content planning, proofing, and distribution
- Track media coverage online, print in B2B and B2C publications
- Coordinate ongoing product placement and other magazine editorial requests
- Studio photography coordination including: organization and preparation of samples, styling and assisting with Senior Photographer, develop a photo schedule and shot list for each season (Fall and Winter)
- Tracking marketing sample inventory for tradeshows, photo studio, seeding samples
- Manage sponsorship and donation requests, sponsorship activation tasks
- Coordinate with sales on promotions, contests, and other marketing support requests tradeshows, sales meetings, catalog production, media relations, digital marketing, and other projects as needed
- Manage procurement and distribution of P.O.S. material and display racks to our distribution network worldwide
WHO YOU ARE
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or other relevant field
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a Marketing related position
- Promotional products, apparel, agency, or outdoor industry experience an asset
- Proficient in English with strong writing and proofing skills
- Proficient in French and other languages an asset
- Event planning experience
- Ability to prioritize, manage deadlines, and make decisions under pressure
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Adobe CS and Web applications)
- Comfortable in team-oriented environment, able to support team and brand goals
- Driver’s license and valid passport. Some travel will be required
We welcome all interested candidates to apply; only those qualified candidates will be contacted.