Marketing Coordinator full-time
Wanted: A positive and business-minded team member who loves marketing, technology, and learning about driving business value for internal and external clients. Someone who knows how to develop a marketing campaign and a creative brief - then measure and analyze the results.
Smartt is a consulting agency. We create and execute roadmaps for ambitious organizations in North America by turning strategic intent into measurable results, in an era of constant change. We are growing rapidly, have a multitude of development opportunities available, and are looking for someone whose values and career plans align with ours. We have diverse projects on which you can exhibit your talent for transforming internal and external client needs into realities.
- Drive leads to our sales team
- Create and update online marketing material including blogs, newsletters and the Smartt website
- Manage PPC, SEO and social media campaigns
- Research potential clients
- Conduct marketing research and analysis and deliver findings in reports
- Undergraduate degree in English, Business, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent
- 2-3 years experience in online marketing
- Compositional and analytical skills
- Excellent writing skills: understanding of how to use structure to build a case in writing; clean, clear prose that is professional and easy to read; business-level grammar and spelling
- Knowledge of business environments, both strategic and operational, and the ability to link digital marketing activities to business benefits
- Ability to work independently with minimum guidance; prioritize and manage workload to meet publishing deadlines
- Extremely energetic, passionate, and driven
Salary depending on experience; extended health and dental, free internet connection at home. Unparalleled growth opportunities.