We have an immediate need for a Marketing Coordinator & Designer who is proficient in Adobe Creative Suite to job our team! Estimated start date: May 4th.
The Marketing Coordinator & Designer (MCD) is responsible for the creation and coordination of all digital and print related marketing initiatives. The MCD conceptualizes and designs marketing materials, manages projects, and ensures consistency of corporate branding and messaging.
- Photograph, retouch and colour correct all property photographs as well as streetscapes for marketing materials. A high level proficiency with both Photoshop and Illustrator is essential
- Utilize InDesign to create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials such as large property information packages; property brochures; stationary; invitations; promotional materials;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Able to meet multiple project deadlines with minimal supervision and demonstrate good attention to detail
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team
- Ensure that execution of the marketing strategy is consistent with brand messaging
- Ensure that social media feeds such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, email, or direct mail are aligned with brand messaging
- Coordinate and deliver email marketing property launches and corporate communications
- Coordinate and develop relationships with vendors and third-party contractors including freelancers, printers, media, external consultants, web developers, and key clients.
- Using WordPress, update and edit company website including coordinating with web developers, monitoring website activity, updating and uploading content. Proofread and edit content to ensure branding is consistent and that marketing messages are clearly conveyed.
- Manage property signage including designing any necessary custom signs and coordinating signage production and installation. Develop fresh story ideas.
- Improve communication efficiencies within company.
- Maintaining a positive and professional demeanor at all times.
- Must be proficient at Adobe Creative Suite CC 2014: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro
- Previous experience working in marketing, 2- 3 years preferred
- Proficient at Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Functional knowledge of web technologies, programming languages (HTML, CSS), WordPress, web development processes, and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering component.
- An understanding with SEO and Email Marketing
- Functional knowledge of file formats and their applications: JPEG, TIFF, PSD, AI, INDD, PDF, IMG, GIF, EPS, PNG, BMP