Central Door and Access Systems Inc. is seeking a talented and motivated individual to coordinate our marketing programs, social media, web presence, trade shows and press releases.
With our head office located in Abbotsford, British Columbia (1 hour east of Vancouver), Central Door and Access Systems Inc. consists of five distinct businesses with locations in Abbotsford, Nanaimo, Kelowna, Kamloops, Prince George, Calgary and Regina. Visit www.centraldoor.ca , www.westgatedoor.com and www.heltonindustries.com With strong vertical integration, we manufacture, distribute, and install overhead door and access systems products throughout Western Canada and the USA. With over 250 employees and 30 years in business, we are an established company with a proven track record. Our objective is to develop best in class marketing and communication plans that effectively support increased sales and market penetration at the OEM, wholesale and retail levels of the overhead door industry. We are excited to offer this opportunity as we continue our growth and market diversification.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, in this role you will interact with many functions and levels within the company but work most closely with sales, engineering and purchasing groups.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Your key function is to be the creative force in taking marketing concepts from the discussion stage to the finished product and tailoring their delivery through a variety of mediums and formats including social media, internet, e-mail, direct mail, and trade shows.
As our ideal Marketing Coordinator, you
- Can translate marketing concepts into tangible text and design elements
- Can write creative, engaging, articulate and effective business and marketing communications
- Are not timid – you are decisive, self motivated, and don’t wait to be told what to do next
- Think creatively, act strategically, and understand differences between manufacturing, distribution, and retail marketing
- Have proven leadership qualities, and have a talent for inspiring cooperation and teamwork
- Can effectively manage competing deadlines and can collaborate and delegate when necessary
- Present yourself well both personally and professionally
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for your work and for achieving results
As our ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Formal training in marketing functions
- Effective design skills and ability using Adobe Creative Suite
- Internet savvy including maintaining active twitter, facebook and other social media accounts
- At least 3 years of experience leading marketing efforts for a reputable company
- Intermediate or better skills in MS Office applications such as Word and PowerPoint
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
If your desire for excellence draws you to opportunities where creativity, continuous improvement and high performance are recognized and rewarded, then we would like to hear from you!
We thank you for your interest in this exciting opportunity. Please be advised that we can only contact those candidates whose experience and qualifications most closely match our needs.