Great communicators can lead and drive outstanding business performance, at Optimé we live and breathe this vital skill. We are proud to be both a market and thought leader in the world of capability develop when it comes to sales organizations. We are proud to work with some of the world’s largest companies, offering our tailored mix of consultancy and training so that they can develop and maintain a high-performing sales culture.
We are looking for a Marketing Content Specialist to join our team. Based in our Toronto, Ontario area office, this role will help drive the Optimé brand reach and salience with a targeted business audience.
As our Marketing Content Specialist, your work will be core to supporting the sales team and executing a newly developed marketing strategy. Your days are busy creating content, engaging directly with customers on LinkedIn, managing email campaigns, reporting on analytics, and collaborating with our sales team and agency partners. Responsible for growing traffic and generating demand, you are set apart by your commitment to testing new ideas and validating the best approach to growth. You recognize that marketing is about more than a one-way stream of content and pride yourself on creating engagement and conversation.
- Ensure our online presence is consistent with our brand and sets best practices for user experience and customer experience.
- Identify prospective audience segments and insights to inform positioning support a content and nurturing strategy.
- As a roll up your sleeve type of position you’ll execute the go-to-market plan ensuring creative and content is well aligned to our brand and overall strategy.
- Coordinate paid social marketing campaigns, ensuring campaigns are meeting business objectives.
- Write and edit copy using a keyword strategy and relevancy match for landing pages.
- Write and edit copy for social media posts, primarily LinkedIn, including managing conversations.
- Lead analytics to set goals, determine reporting criteria, and set best practices for reports that give insights to compliment channel growth plans.
- Manage and create monthly analytics reports that track key metrics and provide key insight and action items to ensure on-going improvements and give insights to customer experience.
- Manage, write and execute email marketing communication including managing drip personalized automation campaigns in a sales capacity (e.g. Outreach, Salesloft, Yesware etc).
- Manage relationships, scope of work and budgets with external agency partners and vendors leading any website optimization or updates.
- Maximizing digital channel support for sales initiatives.
- Minimum 3 years integrated marketing experience including hands-on digital experience
- Exceptional copywriting skills with the ability to tailor content to meet the needs of the audience
- Subject matter expert in CRM/email, LinkedIn, content marketing, and project management.
- Strong working knowledge of LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads and remarketing
- Google Certification in Analytics preferred
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or related field is preferred (or equivalent work experience)
- Innovative, self-starter, able to work with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work and problem solve independently to meet deadlines
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Exceptional organizational skills and flexibility to manage and prioritize a diverse workload
Key Performance Measures
- Growing online social presence, including increasing engagement
- Increasing number of email subscribers
- Generate engagement and qualify leads through personalized email marketing campaigns
- Improve web site conversions
- Extensive communication of project status’ and digital metrics
- Effective use of time management and project coordination
We are a sales and leadership capability development consultancy specializing in the development of practical and highly effective capability development programs and solutions which meet our clients specific needs. We operate throughout North America and our team of consultants bring real-world experience from multiple industry sectors to provide best-in-class solutions.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better team, so we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply.
After an initial chat with our recruiter, if we feel you could be right for us, and vice versa, you’ll go on to have an interview with the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Revenue Officer. If appropriate the next step will include a brief to complete a relevant assignment which you will then present back to a small panel.
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!