MARKETING CONSULTANT, ADVERTISING (NOC 11202)
O Digital Inc.
7 Riness Drive,
Dorchester, Ontario N0L 1G3
Job Type: Contract, Full Time, Weekend, Day, Night, and Evening
Salary: $32.00 Hourly for 35 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Dorchester, Ontario (1 vacancy)
O Digital Inc. began for one simple reason: marketing should be creative. It should get people excited. And doing it should be fun. Not all agencies believe that. We should know – before creating O Digital, our team has worked for a few of them.
Our company is looking for an experienced Marketing Consultant, this position is perfect for someone who wants to not only evolve as a Marketing Consultant.
- Assess characteristics of products or services to be promoted to determine marketing and advertising needs of an establishment.
- Advise clients on marketing, advertising or sales promotion opportunities and strategies.
- Develop strategies and related content for direct and digital marketing and advertising campaigns and implement them.
- Manage post campaign analysis to measure and report on marketing and advertising metrics.
- Develop and maintain social media accounts, including managing customer reviews and testimonials.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate public relations strategies and programs designed to inform clients, employees and the general public of initiatives and policies of businesses, governments and other organizations.
- Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events and programs for publicity, fundraising and information purposes
- Arrange interviews, news conferences and other media events
- Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
- Education: Completion of bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the field.
- Experience: 7 years of work experience in the field.
- Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!