We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that inspires each of us to be the best we can be. Join our team and make a difference!
About the Job
If you are a passionate marketer with a proven record for offline and online marketing and sponsorship expertise. If you are a self-started individual that is comfortable in a fast paced always changing environment, keep reading. Intact Insurance, the Canadian leading property and casualty insurance company with footprint in countries beyond our borders is looking for a consultant, marketing, advertising and sponsorships.
We are looking for a passionate marketer to join the team and continue in our journey to make Intact Insurance an everyday name synonymous with customer experience that is second to none. Is that person you?
Our commitment to being a recognized top employer means we focus on our employees being engaged by investing time and resources to their growth, and creating an inclusive and diverse environment. It also means that we offer competitive pay, an annual bonus, employee share purchase plan, and monetary and paid time to support your volunteer commitments!
As part of the National Marketing team, reporting to the Director - Advertising, Media & Sponsorship, you’ll strive to develop the Intact Insurance brand as a household, trusted name. You will:
- Lead the development and management of intergrated, omni-channel brand advertisting and acquisition campaigns. You will lead the process from building the brief, leading cross-functional teams of internal and external stakeholders, to reviewing and optimizing go to market plans.
- Provide ongoing strategic leadership to media and creative agencies to differentiate the Intact Insurance brand and make us a top choice in their buying process.
- Create top notch national sponsorship programs that integrate and support our annual marketing plans and help build the brand – defining the strategy, and driving executions with our sponsorship partners.
- Plan, manage, and optimze our considerable marketing budget to ensure success against our bold objectives.
- Establish trust and be seen as the go to person, by developing strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners. Ensure that we are able to link our marketing strategy cohesively with the greater objectives of the organization.
Abilities and Knowledge:
- Experience producing exceptional mass advertising - TV, Digital, OOH, Radio, etc.,
- Strong understanding of today’s consumer mindsets and omni-channel media environment
- Proven ability to create and execute a best in class sponsorship roadmap
- Familiar with online marketing notions such as SEM, digital media, measurement, analytics and optimizations
- Excellent cross enterprise project manager
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a strong sense of urgency and tight deadlines
- Strong communicator able to deliver well told oral and written presentations
- Thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly changing and growing environment
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree with focus on marketing or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in a Marketing role in a client setting focused on advertising creative development, media planning and buying and sponsorship strategy development and execution
- Strong experience managing relationships with external partners (creative agencies, sponsorship properties, etc.)
- Bilingual an asset
As part of Intact’s selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer. These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver’s license record.
Intact Financial Corporation welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process
This posting closes on July 3, 2017.
Eligibility to work in Canada
Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada upon hire. Proof of eligibility for permanent roles may come in the form of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation.