Johnston Davidson Architecture and Planning Inc. is an established architectural design firm located in Vancouver, BC, with a strong interest in sustainable design. We are currently undergoing a search for energetic and enthusiastic people with a good worth ethic and who will share our keen interest in the pursuit of architecturally oriented challenges to join our team. JDA offers the successful applicant an opportunity to grow within the context of a small design oriented firm with a track record for interesting and innovative projects.
Current positions are as follows:
Position: Marketing / Communications Specialist
Status: Full time position
v Employment opportunity:
v Position will include working within the current firm business strategies, implementing new plans to increase business development opportunities, and expanding / creating marketing and communications tactics. The applicant will be required to be a self-starter with the ability to work individually and in a team environment. Duties will include some general office administration. An ability to manage social media as a tool for business development including web site management is a key component to this position.
v The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Business degree with a specialization in Marketing and Communication.
- 5 years minimum office experience.
- A strong understanding of internet technology and social media.
- Familiarity with implementing graphic design layout of promotional materials and experience in desktop publishing.
- Experience with marketing research and proposal writing.
- An understanding of business to business marketing including executing business development initiatives.
- Familiarity in general with British Columbia and municipal processes is an advantage.
- LEED Certification is an asset.
- Salary range is dependent upon demonstrated experience.