ViXS Systems Inc. is looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to plan, execute and manage key marketing communications programs worldwide across all media including print, digital and web for the semiconductor related industry. Working closely with the Sales and Marketing teams, the specialist will translate marketing plans into integrated and executable communication strategies, helping to provide promotional and marketing materials
The position requires market and domain knowledge, creativity and strong communication skills. The Marketing Communications Specialist will be responsible for press releases, event/show coordination, website content development, marketing collateral development, interactive/social media and analyst/industry publication out reach.
Marketing Communication Specialist tasks include:
- Drive ViXS product offering related MarCom projects, including promotional materials, presentations, press kits, product launch packages, product literature, e-mail campaigns, etc.
- Develop an understanding and knowledge of the industry and customer segments, their needs and requirements to support ViXS product offerings for the Service Operator and Consumer Electronics Industries.
- Collaborate closely with marketing, sales and commercial teams to ensure alignment with goals and consistency in messaging.
- Proactively find new opportunities to promote the ViXS product lines and integrated target market solutions via different Media outlets such as Industry Publications, Analyst and Technical Editors, social media venues, etc.
- Participate in planning, developing and scheduling MarCom programs to build brand awareness, preference and loyalty.
- Generate and edit powerful set of collateral to promote successful messaging.
- Create corporate branding templates and guidelines.
- Ability to work with and manage outsourced services (web designers, photograhers, advertisers, promotion agencies, etc.)
- Ensure timely and effective MarCom deliverables for new product introductions, including review and refinement of plans and materials within the given budget.
- Write, proofread and consult on the creation of creative briefs, press kits, press releases, presentations, web and digital initiatives, literature, promotions, and internal/external business communication.
- Utilize various online tools: image database, collateral libraries, CRM database, etc.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Marketing Manager.
- University Bachelor’s degree
- High comfort level with High Tech topics required. Experience in Semiconductor and/or Consumer Electronics industries is preferred.
- Must have experience in a marketing communications function, preferably in organizations with High Tech or CE solutions. Proven ability to distil complex ideas into simple messaging
- Strong experience in working in international environment, supporting various regions (EU, ASPAC, US) seen as a plus.
- Proven ability at learning in-depth technology product knowledge across multiple product lines
- Experience in working in a cross-functional environment expected.
- Experience with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Experience with social media management and tracking platforms is a plus
- Proficient with PC programs, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Experienced in using the following software: Adobe Creative Suite software, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
- Multilingual skills a plus, but not required.
- Travel up to 20% - worldwide
Key Hiring Criteria:
- Strong written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
Proactive self-starter able to work autonomously and as a team-player
- Adept at handling multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
- High level of intensity and comfort level within changing environment
- Experience in developing integrated marketing messaging and campaigns to drive company product and brand awareness
ViXS is an equal opportunity employer that offers an extensive compensation and benefits package. Compensation will partly be attributed to these successes.