As the Marketing Communications Specialist, you'll help to build a library of thought-leadership content used to support marketing activities. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Communications Specialist will use best practices in marketing and communications to drive revenue. This position is ideal for an “executer” who can take projects from concept to implementation, and has a proven track record of simultaneously managing and delivering multiple successful projects.
- Generate written content for marketing nurture campaigns (emails, landing pages, etc.)
- Regularly update social media sites
- Determine content and deliver a monthly client newsletter
- Research facts and quotes to include in written materials
- Generate content such as whitepapers, case studies, press releases, brochures, blog posts and any other required written materials.
- Assist with copywriting, editing and proofreading all marketing material.
- Work with graphic designers to generate client facing marketing materials
- Maintain consistency for tone and writing style throughout all marketing materials
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 1-3 years communications and writing experience in a B2B environment
- Experience in net new lead generation and install base marketing
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, teamwork, presentation and project management skills
- 2 to 5 years of marketing experience in general
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience with writing for either SaaS or a software company
- Strong customer marketing experience--turning customers into case studies, press releases and customer references.
- Self-starter and proven marketing innovator
- Strong writing skills
- Track record of working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Experience working in both start-up and large company marketing environments
- Ability to write in French an asset.
Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Bachelors degree required