This position functions as the key contact person for all Institutional North America trade shows and customer interfaces where marketing support is required. This position also functions as the critical mediator in coordinating all cross-divisional trade shows within Ecolab. In addition, this role supports multiple internal sales and leadership events for the Institutional sector and has frequent interactions with all levels of management, field sales, Corporate Accounts, marketing and communications.
- Communication with a broad range of internal key contacts as well as outside vendor partners, to manage about 15 trade shows within Institutional Canada including: Foodservice, Hospitality, Healthcare and, Distribution.
- Maintain group budget spending and track invoices/credit card charges through Excel reports and AP relationship management.
- Heavy internal and external correspondence including but not limited to scheduling meetings, project management and being the key internal contact (cross-country) for Institutional North America on the trade show portable booth program.
- Maintain annual show files and database for the trade show program.
- Critical support function for all special events including but not limited to: Senior Leadership Team Meetings, Launch Meetings, Incentive Trips and Annual Institutional Leadership Meeting.
- Partner with creative vendors to produce materials for all trade shows and special events.
- Partner with creative vendors on pre & post meeting correspondence for all special events.
- Act as the gate keeper for all trade show correspondence both internally and externally.
- Provide additional Marketing Communications support as needed.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or a related field
- 3+ years of professional Marketing experience
- Advanced skill with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- 1+ years of tradeshow/event marketing experience
- Strong process orientation, project leadership capability and precise attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask between various projects at one time and complete tasks within short timeframes
- Ability to learn/use the accounts payable system
Every day, we make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources. Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals. Our global workforce of over 44,000 employees is consistently delivering comprehensive solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers.