Marketing and Business Development is a highly progressive department responsible for growing loyalty and share of wallet with VCCI’s various business segments both by creating and managing customer and dealer awareness initiatives and by providing strategic, analytical, and operational support to VCCI’s financial products related to the Volkswagen and Audi brands. Reporting directly to the General Manager, Marketing and Business Development, the Marketing Communications Specialist will work closely with other team members to facilitate the development of marketing communications strategies that are customer driven, value focused and profit/growth oriented while retaining responsibility for improving customer loyalty. More specifically, the position will manage the creative development and production of customer, dealer and internal communications initiatives for the marketing team.
- Manage the creation, design, and production of all communications and promotions elements with VCCI’s consumer marketing plan
- Manage the creation, design, and production of all communications and promotions elements with VCCI’s dealer communication plan
- Responsible for developing and managing all corporate internal communications programs
- Develop annual dealer marketing communications plans for VCCI products and services based upon strategic input from the General Manager, Marketing and other key team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related major.
- 4 – 7 years professional Marketing communications experience related to financial products and services.
- 2 – 5 years professional Marketing communications experience specific to automotive financing.
- Proven experience in developing effective marketing communications programs.
- Ad agency experience or direct experience managing an agency relationship
Familiarity with Silverpop or equivalent email provider
Specialized Skills, Knowledge
Bilingualism (French and English) - written, read and spoken