Marketing Communications and CRM Specialist contract
Hillsdale Investment Management Inc. is one of Canada’s premier independent investment boutiques providing a full range of traditional equity and alternatives investment management strategies. Our focus is on alpha, risk management and leading edge research.
Hillsdale has an exciting opportunity to learn from the ground up in working with our Marketing and Sales departments.
We offer a unique and independent work environment with an exceptional opportunity for learning and growth. If you are a self-starter, quick learner, with fantastic attention to detail and looking to thrive in a fast-paced environment, it is time to join the team at Hillsdale.
The Marketing Communications and CRM Specialist, reporting to the Manager, Administrative Services, will be responsible for a variety of key supporting activities across business lines:
- Designing, creating and updating professional marketing materials.
- Managing the conversion and distribution of mass e-communications such as newsletters, event invitations, special mailings, client statements and semi-annual reports using reports generated from several diverse databases.
- Maintaining and updating the Hillsdale website.
- Managing MS-CRM database: designing, documenting, developing infrastructure; verifying content, creating reports, merging data and delivering information.
- Acting as liaison between IT, Portfolio Management, Sales and Marketing.
Essential skills, qualifications and abilities include:
- Experience, at an expert proficiency level, in HTML/web programming, as well as a variety of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Creative Suite & Photoshop
- Previous CRM experience required, MS-CRM experience an asset
- Pride in work and attention to detail coupled with an aptitude for dealing with people in a positive and enthusiastic manner
- Outstanding organizational skills and the skill to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Initiative to work independently, along with tact and discretion
- Capability to prioritize tasks in an extremely fast-paced environment
- First rate academic results a must
- Salary – $35,000 to $45,000 commensurate with experience
- Bonus dependent on individual and company performance
- Vacation Entitlement – 15 days/year