Marketing Communications Analyst full-time
Marketing and Business Development is a highly progressive department responsible for achieving VCCI's long term sustainable growth by optimizing customer, dealer and brand relationship, as well as by providing strategic, analytical, and operational support to VCCI’s financial products related to the Volkswagen and Audi brands.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, Marketing and Business Development, the Marketing Communications Specialist will work closely with various internal and external stakeholders to develop, implement and manage VCCI's experiential marketing strategies that are customer and dealer focused, value driven and profit/growth oriented while retaining responsibility for maximizing customer loyalty/retention.
The incumbent will be responsible for brand management via creative development, production and performance measurement of all customer, dealer and internal communication channels. This includes optimizing brand integration to achieve the one-voice strategy, maximizing process synergy and cost efficiency, identifying cross promotion opportunities to improve overall customer satisfaction and loyalty of VCCI's retail and lease portfolio, as well as successful planning, promotion and execution of various VCCI events marketing initiatives.
The incumbent will also be responsible for managing the annual Marketing Communications budget, as well as the procurement, contract and performance measurement of various agencies.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Journalism/Business or related major.
Marketing related certificates or training such as Events Marketing, Professional Writing and Digital Marketing
- 7 years professional Marketing communications experience
- Proven experience in developing effective marketing communications programs.
- Ad agency experience or direct experience managing an agency relationship
- 5 – 7 years professional Marketing communications experience related to financial products and services.
- 2 – 5 years professional Marketing communications experience specific to automotive financing.
Specialized Skills, Knowledge
- Bilingualism (English/French - written, spoken and read), an asset
- Self-starter with strong ability to multi-task and keep appropriate stakeholders informed based on different levels of needs and involvements
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional creativity and the ability to “think outside the box”
- Excellent communications skills – both professional written and oral – and strong editorial capabilities
- Demonstrated project leadership
- Ability to effectively manage resources, especially various agencies such as creative and production
- Experience managing creative design, production, fulfillment phases Marketing initiatives
- Strong understanding of graphic and design principles and an appreciation and motivation for effective design and layout for multiple unique brands with vastly different styles and tonalities
- Commitment in continuous improvement via performance measurement tools such as focus groups, return on investment or feedback surveys
- Willingness to take risks and act decisively with regard to new opportunities
- Experience developing and managing budgets.