Join the Vision Critical team
Vision Critical is a team of researchers and technologists that look at customer insight from entirely new and beautifully quantifiable angles. We help 25% of the world's top brands make informed decisions not based on anecdotes, or best-guesses, or opinion—but on fact. We help companies discover and amplify what moves their biggest fans.
Our team, headed by industry icon Angus Reid, leads the world in interactive research. We're growing fast, developing cutting-edge technology and research techniques that bring clients the insight they need to get inspired, be innovative and make bankable decisions.
We reward self-starters, firecrackers, collaborators and life enthusiasts. We can't abide stagnancy or bureaucracy. We thrive on change and ambitious goals.
Our growth has created an opportunity in our Vancouver office for a:
Marketing Campaign Manager
As the Marketing Campaign Manager, you will execute all programs for Vision Critical aimed at generating qualified leads for all markets. You will manage the planning, creation, execution, analysis and budgeting of all direct marketing efforts.
You bring supreme execution skills to the implementation of your programs but always have the bigger picture in mind. You are a project manager, problem solver, collaborator, and cheerleader with a lead generation focus. Your projects will support our positioning, build brand and awareness, and provide vehicles for targeted content to engage and delight prospects and clients.
You are well versed in the B2B buying cycle and understand the importance of relevant communication in all buying stages. However, you are motivated most by activity at the front of the funnel - campaigns and other online programs that present prospective buyers the information they seek when searching online for a solution to their business problem. You get a thrill when these campaigns engage, delight and ultimately deliver results.
Reporting to the Vice President, Demand Marketing, you will work closely with the business development and marketing teams to determine appropriate plans to help meet revenue goals.
- As the primary demand generation expert, you will take initiative in researching, proposing, and championing new and better ways of communicating messages and brand value in order to generate new leads.
- Develop lead generation and nurture marketing programs
- Management of marketing automation software
- Maintenance and growth of the global target database
- Management of campaign functionality in salesforce.com
- Acquisition and retention marketing efforts designed to drive web site traffic and sales. These include paid and natural search, affiliate programs, partnership marketing/content integration programs, email marketing acquisition and retention programs
- Tracking and analyzing integrated marketing campaigns to optimize performance and provide reporting of all programs
- Responsibility to project manage the creation of content and other campaign components used in various marketing programs
- Apply sound project management skills to oversee marketing projects and deliver actionable results on time
- 5+ years marketing experience in a corporate B2B environment, preferably high tech environment
- 3+ years hands-on experience in campaign program management with an emphasis in online marketing. Superior knowledge of salesforce.com and marketing automation systems are essential.
- University Degree or College diploma in business or communications
- Strong fundamentals of direct marketing strategy, planning and execution
- Understand the principles of lead scoring
- Understand the principles of lead nurturing
- Excellent organization skills to manage multiple and competing tasks and priorities within
- tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate executive-level marketing results including ROI
- HTML code manipulation is desirable (writing code even better!)
- Google analytics and SEO/SEM
- Open-mindedness about non-traditional approaches to marketing. You're confident without being set in your ways. You're well-informed and passionate about emerging trends in marketing and online business and culture
- You can't fathom missing a deadline - it just isn't a part of your DNA
- “Work hard, play hard” isn't just a saying you've heard before. You live by it.
- Recognized for execution as well as strategic thinking
- Excellent analytical skills
- Takes ownership of tasks and drives through to completion